Our Dreams

Our Dreams

Saturday 30 June 2012

Gardens by the Bay

So it's finally time.... TO COVER UP THE OUTRAGEOUS GREEN/ALGAE/GRASS-LIKE HAIR! Let's bid farewell to my first and definitely last time of bleaching hair. No doubt I adore the green but... yah dying/bleaching of hair always got its downside. It will fade to a lighter colour if we keep washing our hair and on top of it, the weather have to be such a killer that it's almost impossible for us not to wash our hair. :/ #thisislife 

Goodbye, greeny :'(

Anw, Garden by the Bay at the Marina Bay Sands is finally here!! It looks so pretty just by looking at the pictures! I swear I am so going to visit this heavenly place soon! Prolly next week if time allows :/

Heard that it's a lot nicer during night time! 

Can you believe that this is in Singapore!? 
The prettiest attraction I ever saw in Singapore! 

Okay! Not going to search for more photos and get spoilers for myself. This is a place that everyone definitely have to visit! It's just too damn pretty to miss out, y'know! Best of all, admission fee is free!!! Unless you're going for the observatories or skywalk, but still it's at a reasonable price. :) Just google, 'Gardens by the Bay' for more information! 

I WANT TO VISIT THIS PLACE! *hint* ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment