Our Dreams

Our Dreams

Thursday 28 June 2012

Up and running!

Still came back to the blogging world after years of neglecting it. 
Of course will try my best to keep it as lively as I can. *crosses fingers*

Life had been full of obstacles, ups and downs for me. 
Came to associate with people which I wished I didn't and also people that I'm thankful for. 
It's ironic that how the people you wish you never met are the ones who change you the most.
Be it in attitude, perspective in life/love or your own personality.
Still.. It's up to us to decide whether this changes is for the better or worse. 
Ok! Enough about the pasts. 
It's over so let's just put it nicely behind us and pursue the future that we are yet to know! 

Gna' end off with a picture of the day! 


No comments :

Post a Comment