Our Dreams

Our Dreams

Wednesday 26 June 2013

2014

I always love something about blogging, it is always at the back of my mind. Whenever I traveled to certain places, had lunch/dinner at a certain area on a certain occasion, or just a simple date with love, I would always love to blog it all out. Especially with all the beautiful pictures to accompany it, doesn't matter are there anyone out there even reading it but yeah, procrastinating at its best. As always.. Days became weeks, weeks became months, so on and so forth. Believe me, I haven't even upload any pictures of my Taipei trip since Jan 2013 till now. 

Well, partly was due to of course starting of my school. Even almost nearing to the end of first semester, I still do not why I choose Marketing as my course :/ Oh well, down with 1 month so 7 more months left to go before I graduate! So many things to look forward to 2014!!! 


Things/Events Happening on 2014


1. MY FREAKING GRADUATION!!!!!
(technically speaking, my last day of school is Dec 2013 :3)



2. LOVE'S GRADUATION!!!! 

 So proud of him 
He might even have the chance to celebrate his graduation at Perth!!!
please please please let this come true~


3. YES, TOKYO/KYOTO/OSAKA!!!

Planning with love to spend at least 2 weeks during the mid of 2014!! 
Seriously, I cannot contain my excitement any longer!! 
*save, save, save, save xinfinity*


4. Might be able to apply for our HDB Flat at Punggol!! 
(ok, this isn't something we should be looking forward to cause it only means that we waited for a freakishly long time but well, trying to make the list longer :/)


Okay, that's about all the major events that are going to happen (if nothing goes wrong of course). Well, at least there is also something worth looking forward to at the end of 2013... 


I'MA GOING TO HONG KONG AT THE END OF 2013 WITH MA FAMILY! 

Exceptionally looking forward to this trip. Why? Cause it's been centuries since I last traveled with my family, whole family. And I haven't been to Hong Kong before!!! Heard there's lots of cheap food/shopping/cosmetics etc etc. Well, ultimately is cause finally my parents get to travel after being stuck in Singapore for like another few centuries :/ 

CAN'T WAIT!

Okay! Time to do some work! 
*I'm actually writing this post during my working hours* 

No comments :

Post a Comment